Topwatches.com (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Site, please notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Topwatches.com to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Designated Copyright Agent
The above information must be submitted via our contact form. Upon receiving a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement as described above, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We also will advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory counter-notification procedure by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material.